The Field Service Engineer provides a variety of support services to customers. These services include calibration, maintenance and repair of sophisticated Antenna test and measurement equipment. The position is meant for those who love to travel and is based Atlanta, Georgia.
- Support customer test/production facilities on regularly scheduled or as-required basis for calibrations, system precision alignment, and preventive maintenance (PM) utilizing standard and proprietary test equipment
- Exhibit excellent diagnostic abilities to isolate issues and repair equipment
- Perform precision system alignment using laser tracker or other optical tools
- Provide exceptional customer service along with providing information about any upgrades that will help their equipment running at peak efficiency.
- Prepare comprehensive Field Service Reports and Calibration Certificates and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- 5 years of experience in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Government Security Clearance.
- Military Veteran
- Use Microsoft Office along with ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software (windows based).
- Experience with alignment using precision mechanical and laser alignment tools (laser tracker, spinning laser, laser DME).
- Experience with servo motors and control systems
- Experience with positioning systems
- Experience with antennas or antenna measurements
- Experience with RADAR systems
- Programming skills (C, C++, VBASIC, java, or similar)
- Experience with Engineering Applications such as Matlab or LabView
Location & Pay
- Atlanta, Georgia is the location of the company and where you’d need to live
- 60% traveling
- Pay is between $100,000-$115,000 DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year