Senior level subject matter expert in areas of Federal subcontracting compliance, to included leading CPSR audits, instituting contractual regulatory and compliance programs, and acting as Small Business Liaison Officer. Candidate must have proven experience, acting in key role, in successful government audits; exhibit deep understanding of the Federal procurement regulation and its application; demonstrated ability to effect change management within a large organization; ability to work collaboratively across multiple segments of an organization.
Additional duties to include proposal support on small business compliance issues, to include counsel and review of small business plans, and small business participation plans; frequent interactions and familiarity with Small Business Offices within multiple Government agencies; compliance with small business reporting requirements, and other corporate level duties.
Flexible and proven competency to lead and participate in enterprise-wide initiatives as tasked. This position will partner with the leadership to ensure a balance of risk and business opportunity. Must possess ability to conduct active participation in key, high level strategy discussions with the ability to influence decisions and significantly impact the organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Ability to lead signficant, enterprise-wide projects and effect change management to include metrics and measures of impact
- Demonstrate functional expertise in federal procurement regulations and ability to audit subcontract files
- Expert level of competence on CPSR rules and administration
- Develop and deliver training on compliance and regulatory issues to staff on identified gaps in knowledge – both individualized and in group settings
- Perform assessment of procurement and contractual compliance processes and resource efficiencies
- Provide timely, strategic problem solving, consultative support, and active leadership on Small Business issues to the account teams and contracts staff.
- Responsible for the Mentor Protégé Program
- Ensure compliance with the all Small Business plans – to include monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Provide Enterprise-wide Administrative Subcontracts support to include:
- Administrative guidance/advice on proposals
- Communicating functional and enterprise standard
- Collaborate with other functional groups to support effective subcontract management and other enterprise initiatives.
- Provide problem resolution and counsel to executive level management on strategic and complex subcontract issues
- Analyze and communicate new laws, regulations and procurement/market trends
- Develop and negotiate complex related partner agreements
- Provide counsel and mentorship to more junior subcontract professionals on negotiation and risk identification and management
BA/BS in related field
10 years progressive relevant work experience in government contracts/subcontract adminsitration, with a significant portion of that in procurement and project/change management
Demonstrated ability in understanding and dealing with business and risk situations
Deep knowledge of Federal acquistion concepts, CPSR, and applicable agency acquisition law and regulations.
Ability to manage large-scale enterprise-wide implementation projects, and its associated change management
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Effectively handle multiple demands, leverages resources appropriately.
Excellent written communication skills - can organize complex materials and concepts in a manner that is clear and logical; Succinct presentation skills
Excellent verbal communication - clear, concise, persuasive; Builds consensus through speaking; Polished, professional style
Recognized leader and role model; Proven motivational and leadership skills
Demonstrated training and mentoring experience
Ability to work independently under minimal guidance
PMP certification required
CPCM a plus
Understanding of international agreements
Strong working relationships with senior level clients
Working to expert knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code, applicable public contract acquisition law and regulations, and applicable contract law.
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe including editing functions; and MS SharePoint.
Minimal travel required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.