Financial Analyst Job in Oakland, CA!
Our very successful Non-Profit organization is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our ever-growing team! Looking for someone who is passionate about Education and the empowerment and development of our hard-working Healthcare workers.
Brief Overview of Job Duties:
- Preparation of the Annual Budget
- Research and solution to budgetary issues
- Analysis of monthly expenses
- Tracking and Reporting the allocation of certain Investment Forecasting and Earning Statements
- Tracks budget changes, distributing revenue, and monitoring expenses
- Projections on investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to multi task and maintained an organized work flow
Salary is up to 85K per year* Based on experience.
Apply Today at www.accountingprincipals.com