- Excellent position for those seeking to begin or to continue building problem-solving skills in a collaborative and professional environment.
- Design, develop and integrate new software functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects in the existing code base.
- Participate in the ongoing functional improvement and overall efficiency of software.
- Hands-on support and project management of our fast and scalable ethernet recorders for both High-Performance Computing (HPC) and critical Test & Measurement applications
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or another equivalent field of discipline.
- Understands the fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and code analysis.
- Experience with Object Oriented C/C++ and Java programming (1 to 4 yrs).
- Working knowledge base with Windows/Linux GUI development.
- Experienced programming with high-speed I/O such as PCIe and multi-gigabit Ethernet technologies.
- Familiarity with Project Management software, like Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (U.S. Citizen).
Daqscribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resumes to [email protected]