Fed up with Facebook Groups? Ever find out about a campus event only to realize it already happened? Raftr is a private social network that facilitates deeper connections between students and keeps you from feeling FOMO.
Raftr is seeking a creative, hardworking individual to lead our campus ambassador program and help us launch our platform at Stanford. You will be our Lead AmbassOtter who will manage our team of college ambassadors on the ground and keep the Raftr team up to date.
Through this internship, you will strengthen your your professional skills and gain valuable real world experience, as well as have the opportunity to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Hours Per Week: Flexible, 5-10 hours per week
- Location: On campus/Work from home
- Compensation: $15 hour + cash bonuses for results!
- Manage 3-4 AmbassOtters to be apart of the Raft Team at Stanford
- Act as campus liaison to Raftr and to the University, as needed.
- Participate in monthly call-in meetings to provide updates
- Develop marketing strategy and campaigns to increase user downloads
- Utilize social media to strengthen relationships with existing and prospective users
- Manage the logistics of the launch of Raftr: College on campus
- Participate in UX testing to help improve product
- An interest in marketing, business development, social media management, communications and technology
- Self-motivated, disciplined, driven
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Raftr team and University Administration
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must be a current student at Stanford
- Flexible work hours and scheduling
- Letter of recommendation and references for future jobs or applications
- Results-based compensation
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission