(FULL TIME, PART-TIME, PRN POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
Professional Healthcare Resources, a leader in Home Health, Hospice and Personal Care services in the Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland and Virginia areas, seeks compassionate OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST to join our team of dedicated nursing professionals in Annandale, VA and surrounding areas.
We deliver a wide range of home healthcare solutions, such as skilled nursing, therapy, personal care services, and hospice. With us, you'll enjoy a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges – and, we go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need to provide the best care our residents seek and expect from us.
Join PHR and experience what great visit pay rates feel like, what the freedom of a truly flexible schedule feels like, what working close to your own home feels like, what getting back to true home care (i.e. one-on-one care) feels like and what being appreciated by your homecare agency feels like.
We are ready to teach and train experienced clinicians if they are willing to work in the home setting
As an Occupational Therapist, you will deliver the highest care through assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluation of patient needs through occupational therapy care plans for each assigned patient, which include:
- Deliver occupational therapy services in accordance with the approved plan of treatment and plan of care
- Observe and communicates to physician and agency staff, at least every 62 days, patient progress, reactions, improvements, and other changes in patient conditions or plan of care
- Accurately and completely prepare all clinical documentation per agency policy
- Instructs the patient and the patient's caretaker, when applicable, in the care and proper use of equipment and devices, such as wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes, prosthetics, and orthopedic devices
- Participate in the agency's quality assurance review and evaluations of occupational therapy services
- Plans for discharge
- The successful candidate must be an Occupational Therapist licensed in the state(s) of operation, have a minimum of two years of appropriate experience as an occupational therapist and is ready to travel.
IN OUR COMPANY YOU WILL FIND:
- !!!HIGHEST IN THE INDUSTRY VISIT RATES
- Diverse pay system and great earning potential
- Holiday, weekend and on-call additional pay
- Cell phone and mileage reimbursement
- Advanced orientation and annual educational programs
- Friendly, family oriented and caring working environment
- Great benefits package which includes health, dental and vision care, PTO, company-paid life insurance and a 401K Plan