Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Senior Database Administrator in the CEO - Business Technology Services group. In this position you will have the opportunity to install, support and maintain CFC's database environments.
As a Senior Database Administrator, you will:
To be successful, you will need:
- Perform SQL Server maintenance.
- Perform support activities.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or the equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of eight years of database administration for RDBMS experience.
- Unix/Linux experience required and Windows experience preferred.
- Sybase Server experience is required, MS SQL or Oracle Server experience preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.