We are looking for junior programmers that eat code for breakfast. This position would be for a San Diego local.
- Develop code according to standards and best practices.
- Participate in periodic code reviews.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support QA and customer support teams with bug triage and resolution
- Minimum one to two years of Java and J2EE programming experience
- Experience working with MySQL or similar databases
- Some experience with scripting languages
- Familiar with Git or Bitbucket
- Familiar with CI/CD process and Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for your work
- Comfort with an open collaboration model
- Prefer BA/BS from a four-year university/college
Job Type: Full-time