Infosim is currently looking for a highly motivated, communicative team player, with experience in a fast paced environment, and expertise selling IP network monitoring and management solutions to enterprise and service provider accounts.
The successful candidate will have an extensive existing personal network of potential clients and experience prospecting and positioning technical solutions to enterprise and service provider accounts across multiple verticals. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and goals. Ideal target companies include existing and prospect Channel and OEM accounts. Candidate will work closely with Channel/OEM Partner Account Executives on lead generation and new account development, as well as expanding and upselling existing accounts. Must effectively sell Infosim’s products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs. This is a quota carrying role and is typically an individual contributor role.
The candidate must understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a TEAM focused environment.
- Develop relationships and leverage channel to generate revenue. Including but not limited to: account planning and lead generation with channel/OEM partners; building relationships, and developing opportunities by effectively demonstrating Infosim solutions. This also involves training and enabling channel partners to develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets
- Understand the target organization’s business needs, position products and services, and effectively communicate Infosim’s unique, technical value added solutions to differentiate Infosim products and meet customer/prospect requirements.
- Includes researching and developing lists of potential customers/channel partners; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular remote and in-person sales calls to develop relationships and follow-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level
- Communicate with Infosim leadership team regarding negotiations, overcome obstacles to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Create and update annual account plans, determine market strategies and goals for each product and service
- Provide regular status updates through regular CRM usage, and status reporting to manager concerning forecast, account issues, resources required, etc.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals by maintaining a 5x pipeline-to-quota ratio
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and initiative Influence at senior levels within account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 - 5+ years of direct, quota-carrying experience selling networking or infrastructure hardware and software into data-center, enterprise, or telco accounts.
- Experience in multi-tier sales with channel partners
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Requires specialized knowledge in networking products; preferably knowledge of network management and Software Defined Networking
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- Excellent prospecting, qualification, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent customer focused approach and presentation ability to large and small audiences for consultative solution selling
- Ability to work from INFOSIM US HQ (located in Austin, Texas) and in the field while on sales calls
- Up to 60% travel required
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Channel Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Solution Selling: 5 years (Required)