We're recruiting for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Office Administrator to provide support to our Sales and Production teams – as well as our valued customers – at our Tuff Shed Factory Store located in Concord.
About TUFF SHED:
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering commitment to quality, Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built More than one million buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold multiple U.S. Patents, and are an approved GSA vendor.
What makes a successful TUFF SHED Office Administrator?
Skills / Experience:
- Strong, proven customer service skills, working directly with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and Sales Consultants to coordinate and schedule Tuff Shed installations. Ability to predict and resolve all levels of issues.
- Attention to detail, preparing the daily "packs" required to install our quality products. This includes verifying orders, requesting materials, and creating purchase orders and waivers.
- Acting as the first contact with our "Big Box" partner, responding to queries, managing the database, and providing assistance to our Area Sales Managers.
- Consistently understanding and meeting the needs of our customers, recognizing special needs and recommending appropriate upsells.
- Experience working in "trades / industries" and or the ability to learn technical aspects related to basic product design and functionality.
- Ability to assist the General Manager with various front office needs as they may arise, including HR processes such as pre-employment checks and documentation, benefits management and monitoring of the employee time-tracking system.
- Successful prior experience working in logistics, coordination, project management, or in a similar capacity.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Hands-on computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience in JD Edwards software highly preferred.
- Ability to take on a role with a steep learning curve. You'll be expected to know the details about our products and discuss offers and options with our partners and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. This role will require strong math and communication skills.
What's in it for you?
As a Tuff Shed Office Administrator, you'll have the opportunity to join a successful company, and be part of the growth team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
Now for the nitty-gritty:
- Must possess a current valid driver's license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Learn more about us! Check out the TUFF SHED website at www.tuffshed.com.
Interested? Select "Apply!" We'd love to hear from you!
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran