Flight Club’s Sneaker Specialists must have the ability to innately understand the needs of our consignors and will be able to adapt their personal approach to our dynamic customer service esthetic. If you're passionate about sneakers, consider yourself an expert on shoe culture, and know classic/exclusive styles down to the stitching and color way, our consignment team is the place for you.
This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist consignors with their product. Our consignment team utilizes a variety of software tools to navigate consigner accounts, research past transactions, review policies and communicate effective solutions within a fun and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Able to innately understand the needs of Flight Club consignors
- Ability to authenticate product across all sneaker brands, as well as identify manufacturing standards and inconsistencies
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to recognize the minutiae in all designs and styles
- Extensive knowledge of sneakers across all brands, including original vintage items and Retro reiterations
- Capable of recognizing current trends within the footwear industry
About Flight Club:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Energetic and have a strong sense of urgency
- Collaborative, group-oriented, agreeable, and supportive
- Embraces the team dynamic at Flight Club with respectful communication and collaboration
- MUST be patient, considerate and tactful with all consignors
Flight Club was established in 2005 in an effort to make the rarest and most coveted sneakers in the world available to you. Whether it's a release from decades ago or a sample that was produced in limited quantities, the goal at Flight Club remains an ongoing effort to open the marketplace and put the items you desire most within your immediate reach. With an international consignment network, Flight Club has steadily expanded from its eBay and roots into an omni-channel retailer with an ever-growing inventory of hard-to-find sneakers in brand new and unworn condition. For nearly a decade, the Flight Club brand has been the leading source for acquiring rare and cherished sneakers, and the most trusted outlet for independent sellers to unload their prized possessions to an international audience. This reputation has led to worldwide visibility among sneaker enthusiasts and an authoritative presence in fashion with its own limited Flight Club apparel collections.