Title: Assistant Kitchen Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, NH
Smile, greet and welcome guests, work with management and staff to provide a high level of guest service and high-quality food. Conduct yourself at all times in a professional business manner, assist in any way possible and as directed to provide for a clean and safe store environment, perform other duties as assigned. Maintain and operate the food service areas in an efficient manner within Company Policy. Ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
Food Service Operations:
· Able to supervise multiple food themes.
· Cuts, prepares and cooks food.
· Cleans and organizes kitchen area as well as walk-in and freezer.
· Take stock to storage or shelf areas.
· Attention to detail in food production
· Preform daily checklists and prep lists.
· Open cartons and price, display, store or break down items according to established Procedures and Policies.
· Hands on position with making and serving food to guests.
Safety and Sanitation:
- Comply fully with all Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Maintain ServSafe certification
- Supervise at all times as scheduled.
- Able to learn, follow and enforce company policies, Kitchen procedures and sanitation guidelines
- Able to assist in ordering, scheduling and corrective actions.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and keep up company dress code.
- Keep Manager or other designated personnel informed of low inventory conditions or spoilage problems.
- Perform all duties according to Company Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Culinary Degree preferred
- Must have three years culinary experience post high school.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, bend and reach to stock shelves.
- Must be able to lift/ carry packages up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: One location