$16.83 per hour; 40 hours a week; 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
To provide job search assistance services to client residents of the program.In cludes assessment of skills, identification and facilitation of training and developing relationships with local employers for job placement opportunities.
- Provide job search assistance to the forty-eight (48) residents of the program.
- Assess client skills/goals and relate them to employment opportunities.
- Assess employment training needs and identify skill gaps.
- Facilitate job skill and readiness training through workshops and auxiliary services.
- Monitor client independent structured job search on a bi-weekly basis
- Maintain job search/placement records in agecncy software system
- Perform ongoing labor market research and development of an employer base in order to stay current with job market opportunities and needs
- Research relevant agencies and service providers in the area, and develop collaborative relationships.-
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge of employment Oral and written communication skills; interpersonal skills
Customer service, organizational and problem-solving skillsRecordkeeping and computer skills Bi-lingual a plus
Ability to work with diverse populations Ability to engage employment partners
Valid CT. Driver’s license
EOE AA M/F Vet/Disability