Provide clinical informatics support for an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Major Automated Information System (MAIS) program for a DoD Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. Implement and use DoD information systems required for patient care initiatives. Leverage experience with clinical informatics and delivery of direct nursing care in inpatient, critical care, or ambulatory care environments. This position requires travel up to 50% of the time.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience with implementing and using DoD information systems required for patient care initiatives
- Ability to evaluate applications or vendors to best meet the needs of the DoD EHR system
- Ability to provide technical training and support to DoD EHR end users
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- MA or MS degree
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certification required
- Experience with Military Health System (MHS) or Cerner preferred
- Experience with EHR implementation and support preferred
- Experience with the DoD preferred
- Ability to work and communicate with remote clients, vendors, and team members effectively
- Public Trust clearance
- Advanced Practice Certification in a nursing specialty preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.