At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world’s greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. Bemis Associates, a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags is seeking a Customer Service Associate to play a critical leadership role in driving operational efficiencies and best practices within the US manufacturing organization while driving alignment and tactical execution of corporate growth strategy.
· Service & Support the needs of all assigned Customers which include Product Transitions, Custom Products, Quality Complaints, Lab Dips, Product Development, Lab Work Requests, Product Exceptions and Forecasts
· Work with Team to Monitor brand sales performance and react to shortfalls of revenue, both independently and at the direction of Sales Managers and Directors.
· Provide professional/timely responses to incoming customer inquiries.
· Develop cooperative working relations with Sales Managers and Directors.
· Play a key role in supporting the conversion of Top Sales Opportunities & Prioritizing and managing daily workload accordingly.
· Work collaboratively with Demand Planning to coordinate and facilitate best use of customer information.
· Maintain and update CRM System to include (but not limited to) sample requests, contact information, technical requests and tracking of phone conversations
· Leverage all forms of technology and social media to actively engage with key account contacts in effort to develop and grow relationships, improve on-going communication and gain deeper knowledge of customer needs.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Repeatable measure and develop optimization plans for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Complete monthly business review with Sales Managers and Directors for assigned customers.
· Demonstrated ability to learn product line.
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key accounts.
· Display proven ability to work well in group or independently.
· Present excellent communication skills – in person, phone, digital, social.
· Address technical and service-related questions in a professional manner.
· Perform timely follow up (and follow through) on inquiries made by customer and/or Sales Managers / Directors.
· Strong Organization skills & ability to prioritize workload across multiple customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of customer service experiencing servicing global consumer goods brands and their selected factories delivering >$25MM in revenue.
· Excellent ERP, CRM and M.S. office suite skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to interact with all levels of management.
· Proficient in current and emerging digital and social technologies to service customers.
· Must be able to collaborate in a team-oriented environment, as well as work independently.
· Trade Show attendance
· 10% Travel
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment