POSITION: Administrative Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Part-time, 10-15 hours per week
LOCATION: Remote (or in person, if desired by employee)
BENEFITS: Sick Time
The J.C. Flowers Foundation works with a wide range of partners to solve critical health and social problems affecting hard to reach, or “last mile,” communities, particularly focusing on malaria in Southern Africa and people returning home from prison in New York City.
The Administrative Assistant will support the work of J.C. Flowers Foundation by providing administrative support in the areas of systems management, finance, and other ad-hoc administrative functions. The Administrative Assistant will report primarily to the Executive Director and will take direction from other members of the team as needed.
● Calendar management
● Handle travel logistics (both domestic and international)
● Provide technical support for Zoom and other business platforms
● Research and order company supplies & materials
● Subscription management
● Data processing & clerical work
● Ad-hoc administrative requests
● Manage and troubleshoot process of setting up Netspend accounts and paying stipends and incidentals
● Track, document, and classify company cash and credit card expenditures.
● Liaise with the J.C. Flowers Foundation accounting team to monitor financial activity, request and and classify financial transactions, and maintain financial and tax records.
● Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
● Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cross-culturally
● Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote