Full Job Description
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Global Logistics & Modernization Division of Northrop Grumman Technical Services is looking for a Sr. Principal Contract Administrator to join our the program management team in Warner Robins, Georgia. This position will be located on site at this facility.
1. Coordinating, administrating, proposing, and negotiating, standard and non-standard contracts and agreements supporting various US Government customers / requirements, including DoD and other entities as required.
2. Proposal preparation - examining proposal requirements and estimates, supporting the preparation of bids, analysis of terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
3. Contract administration - process contractual documentation and reports, key advisor to management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, coordinate SDRL/CDRL deliverables, and perform maintenance of historical information.
4. Support the proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for contractual material, software, and data deliverables.
5. Prepare weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of contractual databases.
6. Daily interaction with internal and external customers.
Duties may also include the preparation of proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of memoranda as well as interface with internal functional and program organizations, effectively deal with external customers and meet the goals/objectives of the Warner Robins team