Lundy Law is seeking an experienced Personal Injury Attorney to join our Philadelphia, PA office. We are seeking an individual who MUST have experience in handling all aspects of a PI claim, who is self-motivated, able to manage their own caseload, and work with others within a litigation and pre-litigation team.
Fantastic place to work with friendly and professional attorney and staff environment!
- Philadelphia Office position - PA and NJ Bar; DE Bar optional but preferred;
- JD: Required
- 3+ years of experience with Personal Injury matters;
- Familiarity with Litify software a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Handle litigation case load;
- Provide an evaluation of claims, including a proposed litigation strategy;
- Prepare pleadings, motions, discovery, and the depositions;
- Research and prepare legal briefs, opinions, and memorandums;
- Ability to litigate pre-trial motions;
- Prepare for and represent clients through mediation and trial, including jury trials;
- General file management, including meeting client and court deadlines;
- Work with pre-litigation team.
- Location: Hybrid schedule out of Philadelphia
- Expected State Date: ASAP
- Starting salary is commensurate upon experience. Opportunity for bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
All candidates must be COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Have you completed the following level of education: Doctor of Law?
- Bar membership: Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Personal injury law: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Philadelphia, PA 19103