The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The Portfolio Manager for Access Management is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of Bank of America’s security strategy. You will work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy. Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security (GIS) senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm’s defenses against Insider risks.
You may direct multiple major technology teams within Global Technology that research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank’s information security policies and/or procedures. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
- Understanding of Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security
- Knowledge of User and Entity Behavior Analytics and associated technologies
- Familiarity Unstructured Data inspection technology
- Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls
- Experience Web Proxy controls
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
- Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
- Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary
- Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
- Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
- Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
Enterprise Role Overview - Senior contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, and engineering information security (authentication, perimeter security, security & compliance tools, etc) & directory technology systems (software & hardware) and security policies / procedures. Utilizes in-depth technical / project knowledge and business requirements to design secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects. Acts as a prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides direction and guidance to others in the group. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from Technical or Senior Technical Manager. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: