- Lead technical projects end-to-end to build robust, scalable systems from scratch and collaborate well with other software engineers in diagnosing, fixing, and preventing production issues
- Proactively work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Teams to develop new features throughout the platform, and maintain and enhance existing functionality.
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
- Review developers' code, provide feedback and develop team knowledge
- Set and maintain a high-quality bar in hiring, architecture, application stability and performance, and code hygiene
- A distributed computation engine capable of handling ad hoc analysis requests while self-scaling to accommodate varying loads
- A data ingestion pipeline that can receive, analyze, and annotate millions of events/day
- A solid testing infrastructure for validating both the computational and interactive components of our products repeatedly and reliably
- An experimental platform for quantifying ML algorithms across changes in platform, libraries, and techniques
- Packaged delivery and deployment of customized microservice architectures
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of professional software engineering experience with consumer-facing/external facing products, including 2+ years of demonstrated experience building REST APIs and microservices based applications
- Proficiency with Java, Python, Bash, Postgres, Hadoop, Redis
- Experience with Kubernetes, memcache, docker, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Hive, and Spark is a big plus
- Experience with a major cloud provider AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Deployment of scalable web systems with architectural requirements for high availability, highly secure high throughput, low response time, etc.
- Emphasis on writing clear, readable, testable, deployable, monitored code for server-side applications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- An inherent drive to solve problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members in a fast-paced, high-growth, ever-changing startup environment * Please send in resume or apply here : https://www.bendaygo.com/app/jobs/58/240/show
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Software Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)