The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to clinical staff and interns (when applicable) and provide direct clinical services to children, adolescents, and/or families. Also represent the organization, as requested, on a variety of agency and/or community committees.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
2. Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
3. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee?s paperwork is timely and written in an accurate, legible and concise manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork). Ensures supervisee?s records are in compliance with the organizations methods of Quality Assurance.
4. Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee?s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
5. Sets example for staff by consistently presenting self in professional manner.
6. Provide In-Home Family Therapy to families in outreach settings including the family's home or another community location.
7. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with assigned
paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
8. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
9. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
10. Carries a caseload as assigned.
11. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (Not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
12. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications for Intensive Care Coordination.
13. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and hold appointments on weekends
based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt CSA staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
14. Uphold values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
15. Other related duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include supporting the Program Director with interviewing and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The types of oral and written communications and internal and external interactions that are required in this position can also be included in this section.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies, or other service providers.
A qualified candidate must be one of the following; LICSW, LMFT or LMHC; must have experience and training in working with youth and their families, including training in family therapy. Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
Must be a team player and have good communication and organizational skills.
Ability to exercise good judgment clinically, legally and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, all qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers Use the Job ID number 143553 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.