MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today's distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it's imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner's inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We have an exciting role for Vice President of Marketing Operations to lead our global marketing operations group. This role will own the strategy and execution of our lead management process and systems, RevOps, tech/marketing automation solutions, and reporting/analytics that drive lead generation efficacy and provide always-on visibility into the dynamics of our pipeline. This role will also lead global reporting on marketing performance and effectiveness including digital, demand funnel, attribution, and ROI.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of demand marketing strategy and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communication skills. This individual must have a passion for data, metrics and reporting, with a keen focus on operational efficiency and scalability. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to function and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels, and will build and manage a team.
What you'll be doing…
- You will partner with core marketing senior leadership team on strategy, team success and creating a winning culture for marketing operations/tech/analytics team
- You will partner with cross-functional leadership and teams (particularly Sales), to ensure marketing goals are met related to technology and how we require the technology to work in order to meet our customer experience requirements
- You will drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support RevOps, lead management, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality and reporting
- You will be responsible for managing all of marketing operations/tech include Marketo, SFDC, Drift, etc. lead scoring, nurture flow, lead velocity, campaign tracking, database health, targeting and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations
- You will develop data driven propensity to ship
- You are able to actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and expansion, and contact lifecycle
- You will work with sales operations, and define metrics and dashboards to measure performance of the marketing and sales teams
- You can drive marketing database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health
- You will drive the pipeline planning, budgeting, forecasting and ROI processes
What you've done…
- MBA Preferred. But we love smart people with amazing experience and impressive results too!
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and building/leading high performance teams – with at least 6 years of marketing and/or revenue operations experience in B2B SaaS high tech company
- Extensive experience and expertise with marketing automation, technology and CRM solutions
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Must be a hands-on leader
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis skills
- Excellence in organization and planning
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective, cross functional working relationships
- We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.