Apply excellent communication and organization expertise to support a Program Management Office (PMO) in managing deliverables, tracking task progress, capturing meeting minutes, and reporting activity statuses for a large Cybersecurity program. Gain experience in Cybersecurity, client relationship management, and project scheduling and interact with senior government leaders. Support the PMO in monitoring contract actions and work closely with the PMO to ensure projects meet delivery, quality, and schedule goals supporting organization-wide technical programs and strategic initiatives. Identify opportunities to improve program management processes and identify change management issues or requirements related to strategic implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with Cybersecurity
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in a Technology, IT, or Cybersecurity field
- DoD 8140/8570 IAM I or IAT II Certification
- Experience with advanced application of Microsoft Office charts, tables, and formula functions
- Experience with supporting a PMO
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.