Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: President & CEO
Objective/Purpose of the * Professionally represent the company president and organization
Position: when greeting guests, organizing company events, reviewing correspondence and responding to inquiries made to the president
- Provide high level administrative support to the President and
Swiss Krono Executive Team.
- Anticipate the needs of the President/CEO and helps to resolve operational, administrative and scheduling issues before they arise.
- Possess strong business judgment and communication skills necessary to interact positively with a wide variety of people, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Essential Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence which are sometimes confidential; copying, sort and deliver outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Anticipate the executives’ needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executives in addressing these issues, both internally and externally.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance executives’ and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represent the executives by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings, including all aspects of event planning.
- Manage external contacts, proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- Effectively handle Board of Directors related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Order office supplies, promotional items and serve as an administrative and IT back up as needed.
- Manage travel accommodations, company vehicle logs, housing rental accommodations.
- Ability to create and order business cards, special project and all employee communication posters and app uploads.
- Excel file maintenance, Organization Chart Monthly updates, reconciliation of Executive Officer expenses and additional special projects as assigned.
- Requirement and Qualifications Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business related field.
- Excellent verbal skills, superior writing skills and report presentation skills are essential.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly.
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows- through on projects to successful completion in a high paste demanding environment.
- Strong sense of teamwork and flexibility.
- Can operate independently and remotely from supervision.
- Proficient with technology including mobile devices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Sit, stand or walk for extended periods.
- Travel by car to customers and shareholders place of business.
- Ability to read small print or complex reports.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in written form.
- Manually operate keyboard, mouse and other personal computing devices and office equipment. *
* Occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off