**Applicants looking for a remote position will not be considered**
The Industrial Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Sales Consultants and Applications Engineers in the daily execution of the company sales strategy, as pertains to sale of high quality automated solutions. The individual will be well versed in the processes and procedures followed by successful sales teams and be prepared to mentor and lead his/her team using these tools.
The Sales Manager is a contributor to setting annual goals and responsible for achieving targets. As a manager, the candidate is responsible for performance management of the entire team and will set goals and measure success daily, weekly, and annually.
Reports and updates to upper management will be required on a schedule that works for the team. As a member of the Sales Team, it is the responsibility of the Sales Manager to participate actively in the selling process. This means managing one’s own leads from submission through close, developing and sustaining customer relationships both new and existing, and developing the customer base as a whole. The measure for this candidate will be not only be the success of the team, but personal success as a Sales Consultant. Travel for this position will be required and amount is determined by business need.
* Compensation will be that of a base salary, team performance KPI, as well as commission for closing one’s own sales.*
- Required minimum (5) years within automation and/ or robotic sales preferred or related experience and training
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in automation-related engineering field. Electrical, Mechatronics, Welding Engineering etc. or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Strong understanding of corporate finance
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- automation/ robotics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote work will not be considered for this position. Are you still interested in applying for this role?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement