Calm Psych is a tele health company started in Arizona which does provider some limited in person care along with therapists in house for collaborative care.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AZ LICENSE***
We are looking for someone to take over Dr. Patel's patients and coordinate care with her. She can help oversee some clients and build your schedule and provide supervison and support. You will get ample time of 1 hour for new evaluations and if you wish to do therapy sessions for 1 hour with medication management. For medication + short therapy visit they can be 30 minute blocks. If you prefer to see more patients per hour for only medication checks you can do that as well. We can provide malpractice and will pay as a 1099 contractor which we can help you set up a LLC and have tax write offs as we are consulting with you.
- Conduct comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and assessments
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients
- Prescribe and manage psychotropic medications
- Provide psychotherapy and counseling services to individuals, families, and groups
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Educate patients and their families about mental health conditions and treatment options
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records using eClinicalWorks or similar electronic health record system
- Strong knowledge of psychopharmacology and evidence-based treatment modalities
- Ability to provide care across the lifespan, including infant, toddler, and neonatal care
- Proficiency in conducting utilization reviews to ensure appropriate levels of care are provided
- Familiarity with sterile processing techniques for maintaining a clean and safe clinical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective patient interactions
- Ability to adhere to professional standards, ethical guidelines, and legal requirements in psychiatric practice
- Experience with laboratory procedures and interpretation of diagnostic tests
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Types: Contract, PRN
Pay: $100.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Do you have a valid Arizona license?
Work Location: Remote