Do you like kids? If you do we'd love to meet.
Digi Bash Virtual Events is launching its kids brand. We're looking for a social media intern, who will work closely with the Co-Founder to grow and launch Digi Bash's kid's online presence. Responsibilities include helping with content development, monitoring social media conversations, and staying up-to-date on trending topics among influencers.
Are you a social media maven who is up to date on the newest TikTok trends, viral memes, and loves making cool content? YOU’RE HIRED. Well almost…
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Develop a quick understanding of our unique brand tone of voice and the ability to maintain that tone of voice in written communications
- Assist with the community management of our social platforms by responding to consumer’s questions, tweets, and direct messages
- Capture photos and video for TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Draft written copy like Instagram captions, tweets, Facebook posts, and LinkedIn posts
- Assist with the creation of monthly social content calendars
- Identify trending and buzzworthy conversations happening on social media and make recommendations for how the brand should respond
- Collaborate with our in-house creative team to create content for use on social platforms This person should:
- Have a deep understanding of social platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Be a strong writer with good grammar * Be a proactive communicator who isn’t afraid to ask for the support he or she needs
- Be an independent thinker, but a team player * Have strong time-management skills
- Understand basic features of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, etc.)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- List your tik tok, Instagram, and Twitter handles and/or samples of your social media content on each channel. Without samples, we can not move forward.
- List your favorite kid's characters for kids 3 - 5. Boys and Girls
List your favorite kid's characters for kids 5 - 9. Boys and Girls
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)