Full Job Description
About Energy Toolbase: Energy Toolbase is an industry leading software platform for analyzing and proposing the economics of solar and energy storage projects. Hundreds of the leading developers nationwide use our software as-a-service (SaaS) product to accurately, objectively and transparently perform their utility rate analysis. We are a lean team made up of high integrity, passionate individuals. We are industry experts who have previously worked in project development, EPC, finance, and policy roles within the solar industry. Our product has very strong traction in the market, and we are aggressively growing in our targeted markets.
Summary: Located on Stuart's beautiful waterfront, we are offering a unique opportunity for the right person to work with our growing utility department as we lead the market with the largest utility rate database. The solar industry has been undergoing explosive growth, and we're leading the charge on the software front. Our users are the most reputable and sophisticated renewable energy developers, installers, and consultants nationwide. Our utility team is integral to our continued growth and success in our targeted markets; and as an office administrator your primary role will be to assist in developing and maintaining our utility rate database. As an office administrator, you will have an opportunity grow within our company to future management roles. We are looking to fill this position quickly and have a desk ready and waiting.
- Assist team of analysts in developing and maintaining utility rates.
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what utility rate data needs to be entered.
- Enter utility rate data into prescribed database software.
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database.
- Provide technical support to co-workers and customers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to pay fine attention to detail when reviewing tariff documents
- Strong background in math
- Willingness to learn, embrace and love the renewable energy/solar industry.
- Entrepreneurial nature: able to thrive in a dynamic, early-stage environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate complex concepts in a clear fashion.
- Highly organized: able to prioritize and complete simultaneous tasks.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Health and Dental Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in 100% employer paid health and 100% dental insurance coverage after 90-days of employment.
- Company paid Short-Term Disability insurance & Long Term Disability
- Company paid AD&D and Life insurance
- 3 week PTO accrual from day 1, available to use after 90-days
- Volunteer PTO
- Great startup company culture. Great work environment and awesome coworkers. Casual dress.
- Email cover letter and resume-applicants without a cover letter will not be considered
- No recruiters
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma