IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU WILL NEED TO COPY/PASTE THE URL BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY DIRECTLY INTO OUR HR SYSTEM, PAYCOM.
The eCommerce & Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for web site administration as well as managing and implementing all system integrations between our eCommerce platform, ERP system, Payment Gateways, CRM tools, and 3rd Party software integrations.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in an online retail environment with a clear understanding of eCommerce concepts and business process flows. Candidates should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience with multiple technology platforms, solid communication skills and work well within a team environment. Potential candidates should have extensive software vendor management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Build and run reports
- Configure website based on defined user requirements
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Update product information and content on website (attributes, pricing, etc)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- The Employee should be able to adhere to J America LLC and Top of the World LLC Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Integration, development and management of our backend eCommerce architecture to make sure we are offering best in class B2C and B2B services while supporting our omni-channel sales strategies
- Be an in-house technical resource for both our eCommerce and ERP cloud base platforms
- Integration with marketplaces such as Amazon, Jet, Walmart
- Work collaboratively with our Front End designers and Back End web developers to make sure key functions and integration points between our websites and backend systems are properly implemented and supported
- Participate in the architecture, development, and documentation of all software integrations and be responsible for all unit testing of our eCommerce and ERP business processes
- Ensure extensibility, performance & scalability of our ecommerce platform
- Build integrations to support omni-channel sales and operations such as order process flow, sales support integration, CRM and various back end and internal processes
- Ensure compliance with application management strategy, architectures, standards and processes. This includes the utilization of best practices in project management, change management, design and development
- Drive tasks to completion, including development work with 3rd party software vendors and testing for outsourced system integrations
- Primary coordinator and relationship manager of external development partners, including changes to platform, versioning and new deployments
- Makes recommendations and works with 3rd party vendors on integrations for eCommerce and ERP system and communicates changes with all involved parties
- Be the testing and key resource for the broader eCommerce and ERP development team
- Implement eCommerce security best practices for handing of all consumer and business data transactions such as PCI/PII/GDPR and SOC compliance policy standards
- Deep understanding of ecommerce, including prior ecomm experience with major retailers
- Strong analytical skills
- Dedicated focus and ability to multitask
- Extreme attention to detail, keeping to timelines and expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Extensive working knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Pays attention to details.
- Interpersonal skills the ability to work with those from other cultures & countries
- Strong computer skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
An occasional trip once a year is possible
Required Education and Experience
- Experience with ERP systems and supporting 3rd party software vendors
- Proven experience with top ecomm platforms and marketplaces
- Experience in the design and/or use of Web Service Calls and API’s (REST, SOAP, XML, etc)
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience working in modern web ecommerce platforms, frameworks, technologies and development
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and sound technical judgment with high attention to detail
- Experience with Payment Gateways and eCommerce PCI security standards
- Motivated, self-starter, proactive in understanding business needs and learning new technologies to help increase our business process flow and efficiency
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with other employees and teams
- BS in technical field, preferably Computer Science, IT, Data Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in the administration of servers and database administration considered a plus
- Preferred with 5+ years of total work experience in revenue-generating online retailer environments, client relationships, consulting, professional services, or product and program management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Candidate must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
EEO/ AAP/ Social Responsibility Statement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
The company is committed to ensuring our products are produced in safe, humane, legal and fair working conditions. We are proud that both Top of the World and J America are part of a very select group of Participating Company affiliates with the Fair Labor Association (FLA), a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting worker's rights and improving working conditions in factories worldwide. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) mission is to conduct business in an ethical manner, to promote and protect worker's rights worldwide and to help improve working conditions by partnering with our global supply chain. We require our suppliers to conduct business with the highest of standards and ethics, while respecting human rights and complying with local laws, by committing to our Workplace Code of Conduct and submitting to third party audits of their facilities. In partnership with our global supply chain, we continue to work towards creating positive change for apparel workers worldwide.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- total: 3 years (Required)
- Fowlerville, MI (Preferred)