Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will help to deliver excellent online services and products that better connect citizens and end-users with their government? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build online services and products using a wide-array of open source and Cloud-based technologies from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using Agile development life cycle, Microsoft Azure, Open Source DevOps, Drupal, React, and other technologies, you’ll work with the development team to build new products and services within Cloud-hosted platforms. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change federal civil agencies for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing Drupal Web sites and Web applications
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with setting up and configuring Drupal sites, including SiteBuilding
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree
- Experience with Drupal 8 preferred
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing tools
- Experience with source control management systems, including Git
- Experience with the migration of existing CMS content into Drupal via the Migrate module
- Experience with Drupal modules, including feeds, Groups, Open LDAP, Simple SAML, and OAuth
- Experience with configuring Drupal users, roles, and permissions
- Experience with other programming languages, including Python or Java
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.