Provides traffic control to reduce congestion and provide support for the management and supervisor at the Femrite facility and resolve receiving congestion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Direct semi tractors and trailers to correct doors.
2. Direct semi-tractors to overnight parking.
3. Coordinate with supervisors to insure paperwork is delivered to the office.
4. Insure Semi-tractors are not parking on public streets causing noise congestion.
5. Ability to work with people and communicate a positive attitude
6. Ability to resolve problems with little help. A take charge person.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
2. Ability to maintain a clam and professional manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalent and excellent math skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour