We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo and Bowie MD and Montgomery AL, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We believe in promotion from with-in.
We’re looking for a Senior Web Developer. The shift is Days!
To perform this job successfully, you should possess:
- advanced training
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more..
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Security + Certification CE or equivalent to satisfy 8570 IAT level II - must have
MCSD App Builder or equivalent/updated training) One at IAW AR25-2 IT Level II, completed SA Security Course or a Command-equivalent course within 6 months of assuming position.
- Familiar with SharePoint 2013-2016
- Educated and at least three years practical experience in programming with Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Suite
- Educated and familiar with the SharePoint 2013 - 2016 platform
- Knowledge and experience to provide software development solutions using multiple languages and frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SPServices, Power BI, Office Web Apps, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Experience and practical knowledge to create user experiences and design interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites as well as other interactive mediums
- Preferred: At least three years practical experience in developing web applications in a .NET environment on SharePoint 2013 - 2016
- Preferred: At least one - Five years practical experience in developing sophisticated outreach, training and web based graphic products, marketing/branding, and online rich media
- Preferred: At Least one position - Five years practical experience with current and older versions of Adobe Creative Suite
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”