About the Role - This role can be based in CA or NJ
Account Strategy Development:
Analysis and Reporting:
- Directs and enhances existing retail partnerships (i.e. merchants listing products on the marketplace) for a category, including orientation and integration, engagement and business development, communication and alignment with key stakeholders.
- Approves business cases and account plans and suggests additions or enhancements based on category, organizational and industry knowledge.
- Directs analysis of partner performance across multiple dimensions and/or sites to identify future opportunities.
- Supports development of partner performance strategy, ensuring alignment of strategy and team with organizational objectives.
Partner Orientation and Integration:
- Collaborates with cross-functional directors and teams to provide recommendations to managers regarding partnership changes or enhancements based on performance analysis and pipeline reports.
- Supports Category GMs in strategy development and reviews gaps for a category.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Provides strategic relationship guidance to managers.
- Oversees orientation and integration process and serves as a high-level account executive to the partner when needed.
Performance Optimization Action Planning:
- Ensures associates are receiving learning and development opportunities (e.g., training, mentoring) for the good of the associate and Walmart.
- Coaches team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Mentors Partnership Managers and less experienced associates.
Relationship and Account Management:
- Supports with the development of performance optimization strategy.
- Approves or directs changes to action plans based on multi-site and organizational knowledge.
- Provides overall direction.
- Serves as a primary account executive for a portfolio of retail partners for a category and acts as a trusted advisor, ensuring long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Develops detailed strategy for development of retailer/brand target pipelines across a category.
- Proactively seeks out and builds key relationships with optimal retailers/brands to improve product breadth, margin and sales for a category.
- Directs the development of KPIs to improve purchase order reconciliations, recall procedures and associated processes and tools.
- Defines and implements self-service support strategy.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Experience leading very large teams
- Seven years of experience in related area
About Walmart.com ( http://walmart.com )
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world's largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.