Digital Risk’s mission to Make Mortgages Safe relies on the perfect blending of human experience and state-of-the-art technology to serve its workforce and clients.
Digital Risk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest mortgage outsource providers in the U.S., supplying appraisal and mortgage processing, underwriting and closing to the largest banks and loan originators.
The Processing Manager primary responsibilities include guiding the Processors to daily, weekly and monthly production goals, while ensuring the level of expected service, quality and integrity of the loans are maintained. The Processing TM will be responsible for having one–on-one mentoring sessions with the team members to instill awareness of the team member’s goals, any challenges or areas of focus, and ensuring opportunities are addressed with a plan identified for success. The Processing TM will serve as a communication liaison to ensure that changes are effectively communicated to their team members and as an escalation path for member satisfaction and/or scope clarification or changes. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication, and PC skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage team consisting of 10-15 Jr. Processors and Processors
- Monitor and send daily production emails with quality/production tips, current production challenges, plans to maintain Service Level Agreements, etc.
- Motivate and lead team to success using recognition, team building activities and positive reinforcement
- Set and manage to production and quality expectations
- Pipeline Management to ensure SLA metrics are met each day and loan assignment is compliant with licensing requirements
- One-on-One mentoring, weekly or as needed, for team members who are not meeting the production and/or quality expectations (inform Unit Manager of any recurring performance issues, develop action plans to address)
- Document all One-on-One coaching sessions to identify and track improvement
- Hold daily/weekly huddles to discuss results from previous days, changes, etc.
- Function as a SME and lend assistance for questions and scenarios
- Ensure trends are provided to Unit Manager for implementation of job aids, training tool updates, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of client scope requirements and processes
- Assist in resolving processing issues or customer escalations as they arise
- Assist Processors in understanding underwriting decisions and conditions
- Monitor and approve timecards in ADP
- Address personnel issues with guidance from Unit Leader and Human Excellence team
- Complete performance reviews
- Ensure no Personal and/or Proprietary Information (PPI) is present in team area
Monthly Goal Expectations:
- Manage team members to deliver a consistently exquisite experience for the client’s customers by meeting customer satisfaction objectives, including timely and compliant welcome, approval, closing, and weekly contacts, meeting loan closings based on original requested close date, meeting target turn times established for refinances, and managing that pipelines do not exceed specified age range
- Manage risk and quality by ensuring team members are compliant when speaking to customers and 3rd parties, as well as ensuring In-line QC and post-closing audit results are within established targets
- Manage daily productivity of the team to achieve monthly funding and final dispositions established
- Document monthly conversation with team members, as well general huddles held, and/or specific feedback/direction given to the team member
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and model behaviors which value each individual for their unique contribution and create an environment that allows each employee to reach their potential
- Minimum 3+ years Origination background with supervisory experience
- Processing experience within past 3 years
- Thorough working knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines and automated underwriting engines
- Acts as a champion for the customer/client, ensuring decisions and actions help achieve their goals
- Ability to manage risks while ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
- Demonstrate a bias for action and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Demonstrate visible commitment to Digital Risk and client core values
- Ability to develop and align the talent needed to meet business goals
- Strong analytic, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a flexible and production oriented environment
- Must be able to promote and foster a positive work environment
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment while delivering a high-level of customer service
- Must be willing and able to work as part of a team
- Good computer knowledge-paperless environment
- NMLS-MLO Licensure preferred
- Candidates must be available to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
Job Type: Full-time