Project Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for MCS’ vendors and clients. They are responsible for leading the full project life-cycle, including estimating, scope definition, vendor sourcing, scheduling and relationship management. Hands-on manager supervising project coordinators. Project Managers must be committed to providing exceptional service to our clients through competitive pricing, clear communication and on-time project completion. This role is bonus eligible and has unlimited growth potential.
Our business is expanding quickly and we are looking for team members that can help build new and streamline existing processes for commercial facility construction repairs and general contracting. We are committed to doing what it takes to be the best in the industry.
Group Medical Insurance Available
- Supervise project coordinators
- Work with clients to define project scope, timeline and budget and provide detailed SOW
- Evaluate need for internal and external labor to complete project
- Source external vendor subcontractors; complete insurance verification, obtain pricing bids and coordinate scheduling according to client needs
- Complete and communicate quote to client and ensure all required approvals are collected prior to beginning work
- Enter all relevant project information into work order management system
- Communicate frequently with clients to provide updates on scheduling, job completion and any unexpected delays including client close-out satisfaction calls
- Accurately bill clients for services rendered
- At project conclusion, collect client feedback on subcontractors, work performed and overall satisfaction with the quality of service provided by MCS
- Work with team members to build/expand vendor database to increase speed of service to customers
- Provide ongoing feedback on experience with external vendors, adding/suspending as needed based on performance
- Drive sales by maintaining strong relationships with clients and proactively offering additional/ongoing services to meet their needs
- Manage and execute requirements for multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide weekly job completion reports
- Assist SVP create and implement team policies and procedures and goal setting
- Be available after-hours for client needs
- Some travel required
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- Trade School, Industry Certification or College Degree Preferred
- Computer Proficiency Required
- Project Management experience preferred
- 2 to 5 years supervisory experience
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Committed to Customer Service Excellence.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work
- Excel in a high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with team members, vendors and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)