The Goodfellas Groupis growing rapidly and seeking a qualified, organized, energetic, self-motivated and knowledgeable candidate to fill a full-time position. Appreciation and enthusiasm for cannabis culture preferred but not required. The ideal candidate has beverage, alcohol, liquor stores, smoke shop, vape shop, health, and wellness or other sales industry experience and will visit key accounts in their assigned territory to grow sales and achieve sales objectives. This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling product solutions to existing customers and acquiring new business.
First 3 months will be a commission-based trial period with milestones. At the end of 3 months, this position can transition into full-time with base salary, commission, and benefits.
If you are a good spirited, self-starter, personable, self-driven, detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, this job is for you!
- Work with your key retail accounts to grow sales across all categories
- You will travel within your managed territories visiting accounts while evaluating brand performance and collecting market share information
- Responsible for creating direct sales through contact with buyers
- Continually monitor account sales, inventory, opportunities, develop a promotional schedule
- Correspond closely with accounts on a daily basis through outgoing/incoming sales calls
- Obtain, review and create monthly/seasonal pre-book sales orders for all categories
- Work closely with retailers to process A/O and fill-in orders growing sales within your territory
- Prepare detailed sales info, brand position and performance updates at regularly scheduled meetings.
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license is mandatory.
- Skills: Microsoft Office, CRM Platforms, POS Services
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Well Organized, Determined, Motivated and Driven
- Sales experience a MUST, Minimum 3 years. Outside sales experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience (sales experience and/or connections to buyers in the industry is preferred)
Must be 21+
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)