Radiant Solutions is looking to add a member to a project team developing application software. May participate in the requirements analysis and design for software applications or sub-components. Code or maintain software applications or sub-components from specifications. Follow established software development process. Create appropriate process artifacts including: requirements documentation, design documentation, and test plans. Test applications as identified in the development methodology, and create necessary documentation.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software components, to client specifications in a timely manner
- Participate in the software testing and validation processes through test witnessing and certification of software
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Take direction from senior technical leadership and or Project Manager on project specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of OO development theory and associated methodologies
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline and up to 2 years of experience or an MS in Computer Science or related discipline and up to 1 year of experience, or demonstrates knowledge or requirements for the position
- Ability to take direction from senior team members
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills to include active listening
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearances to access classified information
- Some travel may be required.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.