Position: Dispensary Employee-Entry level position
Summary of Position
Dispensary Employees are the face of the Company and usually present a first impression for patients, caregivers and regulatory officials. Under the direction of a Lead Employee, Assistant Manager or Dispensary Manager, Employees assist patients and caregivers, and provide administrative and other services that support dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales member
- Stock Accessory Shelves
- Register New Patients
- Answer Phone Calls and Emails
- Schedule Consultations
- Data Entry
- Record Keeping
- Check-In Patients/Verify Registration Status
- Front of House & Back of House Cleaning
- Handle Incoming Mail
- Barcode new products
- Ensure all AV equipment is displaying proper content
- Update all new patient forms in POS at the end of each night
- Qualified applicants must be over the age of 21.
- College degrees preferred.
- Must be a United States Citizen, or authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the Dispensary.
- Experience in the health care or retail industry, and a genuine passion for helping others. Work experience within the cannabis industry is a huge plus, but it's not required.
- Proper license and/or eligibility.
- Experiences in retail sales preferred.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking.
- Must be able to provide compassionate patient service.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers to reach and grasp. The employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional dispensary/ pharmacy environment. The Dispensary Employee role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location