Technology Coordinator (7-10 hours per week)
The Technology Coordinator will be available to record worship services, musical offerings and other events; and post those recordings, in entirety or edited, to the church website. The Technology
Coordinator will also oversee live streaming of the same and the sound system within the sanctuary for services and events that take place within the church. The ideal candidate will appreciate that this position is an extension of the ministry of our church.
Supervision: Reports to Head of Staff and Personnel Committee
- Operation of sound board during all events requiring use of sound board in the sanctuary.
- Production of Live Streaming of Sunday worship Services and other live events in the sanctuary.
- Video recording and editing.
- Posting of recordings to YouTube and social media and website.
- Assist the Pastor, Director of Music, Organist, Office Manager, Personnel and Office Committee,
Worship Committee, and other committees of Session to produce audio/video materials and performances that further the mission and vision of Second Presbyterian Church.
- Maintain video camera and live streaming hardware and software to insure readiness and proper functioning of equipment.
- Offer tech support to members of the congregation who may need assistance with online connections.
- Coordinate with vendors, work on or supervise the installment of equipment, schedule tests of the system and create training for users of current equipment/components.
- Troubleshooting and a firm grasp of computers, cell phones, tablets, etc. is necessary for this role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Audio Visual equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Associate degree or other formal education required
- Reliable communication skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Background Check
- Two references
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19