Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate LPN to join our team. Must be a vibrant and dynamic personality with A LOT of energy and a sincere passion for working with seniors and provide peace of mind through quality care to seniors and their loved ones.
The LPN is responsible for the assessment of our residents’ health status for both new and existing residents under the direction of the Health Services Director and Administrator and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Assesses health status for both new and existing residents
- Administers medications and treatments per physician’s orders for our residents
- Supervises and fosters teamwork of our caregiving staff
- Develops care and service plans
- Communicates with the resident, direct care staff, Health Services Director, health care professionals and families about the needs of residents
- Provides periodic audits and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and community policies and procedures
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - Certified LPN required
- One year in an Assisted Living or Memory Care setting required
- Excellent communication with all residents, families and visitors
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Medication Administration software
- Must be able to work well under pressure, resolve conflicts, and prioritize tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Apply TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this exciting opportunity!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time