Market Area Manager
Position responsibilities include: The Market Area Manager will manage all operational aspects of the market. Organize operations and staffing to ensure all projects are carried out effectively and efficiently. Promote total customer satisfaction ensuring that project work is completed above expectations. Proactively anticipate and manage change. The Market Area Manager will collaborate with department leaders to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives. Ensure that the market is compliant with company guidelines and protocols. Set and achieve financial targets and assist others in maximizing sales and profitability. Coach, mentor and train all employees to produce a highly effective team.
Market Area Manager Required Tasks:
- Create and execute project work plans, schedules, and control budgets as well as identifying and acquire resources.
- Meet customers with prepared reports to give progress updates
- Manage human resources with respect to selection and retention of qualified staff, orientation and training, compensation, discipline, employee recognition and the implementation of relevant policies.
- Conduct regional evaluations of personnel and market status
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies to drive effectiveness and consistency in operations.
- Coordinate technician resources to properly staff projects
- Utilize one’s own network of contacts to source high quality Projects Managers and Technicians.
- Act as team leader in demonstrating work ethic, personal ethics, upholding NTI’s values and Code of Conduct.
- Strategically come up with ideas to further NTI’s interests and overall profitability.
The Market Area Manager Must have:
- 5+ years basic electrical knowledge and experience in the electrical trade
- 5+ years extensive working knowledge of fiber optic and/or data centers
- Proven track record to quickly and accurately quote projects to clients, procure materials at negotiated prices, and handle logistical matters.
- Successful establishment of newly established markets, research and acquire assets necessary for successful including but not limited to: Real estate, vehicles, tools, and stock items
- Familiarity with the overall local market including target client base, competition, project opportunities, suppliers, and partners.
- Extensive network of contacts to source high quality Projects Managers and Technicians.
- Ability to travel
Job Type: Full-time
- quoting projects, procuring materials & price negotiation: 5 years (Required)
- Telecommunications industry knowledge: 5 years (Required)
- working knowledge of fiber optic and/or data centers: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)