Human Resources & Accounting Coordinator
Chatham Hills is an exclusive Residential and Pete Dye Golf Course Community in a rolling and wooded landscape located in the heart of Westfield, Indiana. Within the community, we are in the process of completing the construction of our 65,000 square foot Clubhouse that will include incredible amenities such as multiple dining areas, upscale banquet facilities, indoor & outdoor swimming pools, bowling, fitness, tennis, basketball & volleyball, child care, special events and much more.
The Club at Chatham Hills is currently seeking an individual to assist with human resources and bookkeeping. This individual must be self-motivated, dynamic and have a strong work ethic. The successful hire must have prior Human Resources experience and above average computer skills.
- Coordinate and develop all Human Resource activities and programs.
- Continually develop employee handbook, company policies & procedures, training programs, and others.
- Coordinates selected recruitment and selection activities: prepare position vacancy advertisements and announcements, post advertisements, and schedule meetings with prospective employees and supervisors
- Completes “new hire” paperwork with employees.
- Submits for processing all employee-related paperwork such as terminations, new hire, promotion, salary increase, etc.
- Maintains up to date filing system for Club’s personnel files.
- Keeps ample supply of all personnel forms and supplies.
- Processes healthcare applications and complaints for all employees.
- Administration of employee benefits packages including various insurance packages and 401k plan.
- Assists Controller with payroll information and distribution.
- Compiles various hours submitted by department heads onto a master payroll list.
- Submits payroll and appropriate personnel action forms to accounting department.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll with a third-party payroll company
- Distributes checks to all employees and independent contractors.
- Maintains exact records of accounts payable; reconciles accounts payable with invoice, issues payment on accounts. Responsible for the following aspects of disbursement: proper recording, protecting of internal control, subsequent analysis and reconciliation, collects and distributes invoices to appropriate department heads.
- Collects and submits signed invoices to accounting department
- Maintain up to date and well-organized files of paid vouchers and unpaid commitments.
- Collects and files paid invoices.
- Distributes payment to appropriate vendors.
- Handles all vendor and payment disputes.
- Perform basic accounting functions including but not limited to: data entry and reconciliation, filing, taking and inputting of physical inventories, assisting in other areas of finance such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Income Auditing as necessary, and mailing of monthly statements.
- Interface point of sale daily revenue information into the Accounts Receivable system and reconcile to nightly income ensuring accuracy of revenue recognized and payment received.
- Participation in monthly physical inventories.
- Extension and input of physical inventories. Distribution of inventory spreadsheets to department head after input. Distribution of blank inventory forms prior to inventory.
- Prepares monthly statements and reports for accounting department including: trial balance, AR detail, gift certificate log, detailed general ledger, deferred revenue billing, manual check register, sales by category report, member analysis report, and a chart of account list.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)