Project Manager (Part-Time)
We're producing Virtual Commencement Ceremonies for colleges and universities, and need some extra hands!
About Full Measure
Full Measure is an education technology company in Washington, DC that is rapidly modernizing how students communicate with their institutions.
Clients use the Full Measure platform to deliver personalized mobile content across the student lifecycle. This includes a number of virtual commencements that we are promoting and producing to celebrate the class of 2021.
We are a close-knit team that's passionate about improving the student experience in higher education. We're located on the red line near the NoMa metro, inside the historic and recently renovated Uline Arena
What will I do?
- Work within the Client Services team to assist in areas of project management and client communication for upcoming Virtual Commencement Ceremonies
- Develop and deploy documentation to push clients through their next steps
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, diligent, and accountable
- Confident and concise communicator with a strong grasp of grammar and syntax
- Comfortable supporting mission-critical tasks on a daily basis
- Passionate about project management
What Can You Expect from Full Measure?
- Up to 20hrs/week at a rate of $15/hr
- A strong company culture comprised of former higher-ed, ed-tech, and SaaS veterans along with driven young professionals
How Do I Apply?
- Send your resume and a few sentences on why you’re right for the position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Social distancing guidelines in place