There's no better feeling than helping clients plan to achieve their dreams. We affiliate with leaders in our field with a unique, personalized approach to financial planning that focuses on helping people achieve their long-term goals.
The Financial Planning Specialist provides substantial assistance to top producing financial advisors in a well-established financial planning practice located in Atlanta, GA.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Prep work for all client appointments (application, prospectuses, Morningstar, PMT, etc.)
- Assistance with data entry for all financial plans, NaviPlan, Morningstar, etc.
- Close out plans as required
- Prepare correspondence and agreements for advisor/client signatures
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings
- Copy and follow-up with home office on related issues
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested, as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Manage cash balance reports
- Manage and resolve client service items
- Set up and maintain client management system
- Create and Analyze reports
- Business processing
Candidates must have a sincere desire to grow in the industry, as well as a commitment to service. Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and communication skills are a must. Compensation based on experience, $21.63 to $24.04/hour.
Please provide a cover letter, resume and compensation preferences when responding.