Company Background: Widely recognized company for its quality and expertise in the Landscape Construction and Maintenance Industry. The company is stable and has experienced steady growth since its conception in 1999. Office is located out of Issaquah and generally works throughout the greater eastside areas.
Summary of Expectations:
The position requires experience in landscape design. Applicants should have a strong work ethic; enjoys working and interacting with the public as well as the crews; has the demonstrated ability and knowledge to work with various-sized residential accounts; requires a person who is reliable on a consistent basis including attendance and leads through example. The ideal candidate will also take a sense of ownership of their work and responsibilities and this candidate will promote exceptional service to our clients and continue our high standard of quality service that our company is known for. Examples of Essential Duties:
- Ability to meet with and design projects for potential clients from very basic designs to professional drawings;
- Perform site analysis, take photos, and take notes from customer meetings
- Ability to create AutoCAD and/or hand drawn plans (or other software)
- Understand, verify, and carry out Design Intent for site plan elevations, finishes, and detailing.
- Perform Plan takeoffs for material quantities;
- Knowledge and understanding of NW plants * Ability to communicate both written and verbal as necessary in a professional business environment (including computer skills and ability to work with word, excel and outlook);
Experience and Other Requirements:
- At least three (2) years of professional landscape design experience
- Possess a driver's license valid in the State of Washington with a good driving record;
Comment: The above is a general outline of responsibilities of this position, but it is not limited to the above and is subject to change at any time at the company's sole discretion. This was intended to give a brief example of job requirements and responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative