A Charleston law firm is seeking a litigation secretary/assistant to support their busy office.
- 3+ years recent litigation experience in a law firm setting.
- Transcription/Audio Dictation experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and case management software.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled typing ability (60+ wpm) and knowledge of case management systems.
- Ability to compose correspondence and reports.
- Handle incoming and out going mail.
- Answer phones.
- Scan in mail and documents.
- Schedule depositions, arbitrations & medications.
- Follow up on medical records subpoenas.
- Perform and general clerical duties.
- Ability to work individually or a team member.
- Willingness to participate in shared office duties and requirements.
FORWARD RESUME IN WORD FORMAT
Job Type: Full-time