Do you want to join a collaborative, innovative team? Sevatec, Inc., a high-technology services firm specializing in Agile/DevOps, Data & Analytics, Cyber Engineering, and Cloud services is looking for talented College Graduates to become a part of our Innovations Team (I-Team) under the CTO organization as a Software Engineer. The successful candidate will be able to support a creative, dynamic Agile team to develop solutions using cutting edge open source, COTS, Big Data and cloud technologies. The Software Engineer will be mentored by the I-Team leadership and will have access to the latest technologies.
- Deliver code using Agile methodology, including analyzing requirements, providing estimates, figuring out design/approach and alternatives, developing code, and using CI/CD pipeline
- Deliver automated unit tests using JUnit
- Troubleshoot issues and provide alternatives and recommendations for resolution
- Develop code using coding best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field.
- Experience designing web based software systems, APIs
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using tools such as JBoss, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Red Hat Linux, Jenkins, Oracle RDMS, PostgreSQL
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an Agency Suitability clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.