EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- Realistic Expectations
- Quality Patient Care
- Education & Compliance
- Ideal company culture
- Supports employee growth and development
- Enjoy where you are and love what you do!
- Rehab is your passion!
- Providing the best possible clinical care to your patients!
- Being a part of a positive working environment!
Who we are and what we do? EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- America"s leading provider of hospital therapy services
- We provide services in 13 states within the US
- Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
- We do one thing, and we do it well! - rehabilitation therapy services
Inpatient Acute Care
Inpatient Rehab (IRF)
Skilled Nursing Units
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- We understand the importance of the interdisciplinary process, delivering the required intensity of service and regulatory requirements driving service delivery.
We"re not just out to change the world of therapy, we"re actually changing it!
To Discuss your ideal Rehab Aide position, contact:
Join us on LinkedIN
The Rehab Aide will be responsible for the transportation of patients, assisting in the treatment of patients and is responsible for the general maintenance of the Department and it"s equipment.
Provide exceptional patient care
Transportation of patients
Take direction from Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist
Maintain department equipment
Assist in the cleaning of department, changing of linens, etc.
Other duties as deemed necessary
High School Diploma or equivalent
Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication
Maintains education and development appropriate for position
Works well with others in a spirit of team work and cooperation
Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level
Supports health system mission, vision and values
Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines