Thriving, multi-billion dollar company in Los Angeles is looking for a sharp Senior Financial Analyst. The position will be based in the Finance department and is responsible for supporting the various reporting and analysis needs of the operation regions by acting as a liaison between the operating regions and various Finance teams. Excellent exposure and internal growth opportunities!
- Able to proactively analyze and identify opportunities for cost savings and revenue enhancements with each region. Regularly meets and interacts with regional teams or other applicable internal constituencies in reviewing historical operating results and proactively identify and analyze potential revenue enhancement and cost saving opportunities.
- Performs a variety of pro forma financial and operating analyses as requested by regional teams to support potential proposals.
- Generates various reports of financial and operating data as requested by regions or as necessary to assist regions in better understanding issues underlying data requests.
- Works with regions and other applicable Finance departments to effectively analyze sources of significant budget variances and fluctuations in medical and operating expenditures. Meets with regional teams to review results and develop recommendations for necessary follow-up.
- Reviews and understands fluctuations across regions in given specialties (supplementing existing specialty cost analysis reporting) and variations in cost of care of key institutional services. Differentiates impact of rate versus utilization variations.
- Performs and executes other financial and operational analyses as requested by Finance or regional management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of related financial analysis/financial modeling experience.
- Healthcare industry a plus
- Knowledge of SQL a BIG plus
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Essbase or Tableau a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- financial modeling: 3 years