RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ability to work SAFELY by following policies and procedures in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Basic troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective inspections and maintenance in a team a atmosphere.
- Maintain an inspection and servicing schedule of all tools within the facilities.
- Ability to read and implement manuals, schematics and diagrams.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and/or replacing mechanical components.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and/or replacing parts.
Perform routine maintenance work
Perform unskilled manual labor in a safe and timely period.
Assists in preventive and predictive maintenance as directed by supervision.
Assists in all adjustment of equipment systems with view toward conserving energy.
Skilled in the use of common hand tools and a variety of power tools and motorized machinery.
Clean and prepare equipment and areas for inspections.
Maintain cleaning and service logs on all equipment; record, correct, and report all deficiencies and other unusual occurrences.
Ability to read blue prints and diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications, on use of equipment and materials.
Perform all duties in a safe manner following all safety procedures and maintain a clean work area.
Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards
Must be a team player committed to work in a quality environment
Willingly perform other miscellaneous job related duties as requested, including all general building maintenance activities.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
High School diploma or GED, or two (2) years or equivalent work experience. Ability to use a wide variety of hand and power tools. Certification with all mobile equipment. Requires working in confining spaces, on a ladder, lifting equipment over six (6) feet above ground, and physical exertion. Must be able to work as needed including various shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime. Valid Driver’s License.
the duties and responsibilities of position may change as need arises. The employee will be notified of change. Relevant work experience may also be substituted for education or certification, at company’s discretion.
Full-Time/Regular & Part-Time positions available
Personal hand tools required
Ability to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd or weekends)
Valid Driver’s License
Employment offer is contingent on employee passing a pre-employment drug screen / background check.
Successful completion of online safety training prior to start date.
HWX is an Equal Opportunity Employer